The Judd Communications standard Datalogger
Display is a 2 line by 40 character display that can
be connected to any datalogger capable of outputting ASCII text.
A 1x20 large character version is also available. The Datalogger
Displays monitors a 1200 baud data line and displays the output.
The Datalogger Displays is intended to be used as a local display,
located within 250 feet of a datalogger. The LCD Datalogger Displays
are housed in a water resistant clear acrylic tube. The case stands
on two wooden holders that allow the display to be rotated for optimum
viewing angle. The LED sign is self standing or can be mounted on
the wall with the included brackets.
Standard 2x40 Datalogger Display with case
and stand. .23 inch character height.
Datalogger Display Unit provides real time
output from the CR10
and CR10x dataloggers without any other peripherals. Various
configurations available. Contact us for
The Datalogger Display is powered by +12
Volts. The LED sign requires 120VAC in addition. Power can usually
be taken directly from the datalogger power supply. Data to be displayed
is received at 1200 baud(8-N-1). The display can be configured to
decode either normal (RS-232) or inverted (TTL) serial data. The
data input levels can be either RS-232 or 0 to 5 Volt. All ASCII
characters can be displayed. Two control characters are available.
The 01 ASCII character (Control A) can be used to clear the display.
The 02 ASCII character (Control B) can be used to move the cursor
to the beginning of the second line.
- Back Lighting, Electroluminescent (draws an additional 28 ma)
- Alternative display modules (1x16, 1x20 - large character .60 inch,
2x24, 2x32, etc.)
- Custom cable lengths, Custom cabling
- OEM version, display and interface circuitry without case for custom
- The LED sign is available in longer lengths up to 6. Outdoor
- Power: +12 Volts, 4 ma, 120VAC for LED sign
- Data Input: 1200 baud, 8-N-1, RS-232 or TTL logic levels
- Temp Range: -4 to 122 ° F ( -20 to 50 °
- Size: 8.5 x 2 2" (216 x 51 mm), LED sign 27 x 7 x 2.5"
- Weight: .5 lbs. (.23 kg), LED sign 13 lbs.
- Cable Length: 5 feet (1.52 meters)
- Max. Cable Length: 250 feet (76 meters)
- Character height: 2x40 .23 inch (6.4 mm), 1x20 .60", LED sign
1x20 Datalogger Display OEM version (no
case). .60 inch character height.
2x13 LED sign Datalogger Display. 2.0 inch
Depth Sensor with temperature probe
The Judd Communications ultrasonic depth sensor is an inexpensive
solution for remotely measuring snow depth or water levels. The
sensor works by measuring the time required for an ultrasonic pulse
to travel to and from a target surface. An integrated temperature
probe with solar radiation shield, provides an air temperature measurement
for properly compensating the distance measured. An embedded microcontroller
calculates a temperature compensated distance and performs an error
|Both distance and air temperature
are output as an analog signal between 0 to 2.5 Volts or 0 to 5 Volts.
Measurements can also be output digitally as serial ASCII. Specify
Analog or Digital output at time order.
Due to the simplified interface, the depth sensor
can interface with any datalogger or control system that can delay
least 3 seconds after powering up before measuring the output.
- Power: +12 to 24 VDC, 50 mA (maximum sample time 2.4 seconds)
- Analog Output: 0 to 2.5 or 0 to 5 VDC
- Digital Output: 1200 baud serial ASCII
- Range: .5 to 10 meters (1.6 to 32.8 feet)
- Beamwidth: 22 degrees
- Accuracy: 1 cm or .4 % distance to target
- Resolution: 3 mm ( .12 inches)
- Temp. range: -30 to + 70C ( -22 to 158F)
- Size: 8 x 8 x 13 cm (3 x 3 x 5 inches)
- Weight: .6 kg (1.3 lbs.)
- Mounting: 1/2 inch galvanized threaded pipe
- Cable length: 7.6 meters (25 feet)
- Max. cable length: 304 meters (1000 feet) for Analog output, 76 meters
(250 feet) for Digital output
- Temperature Sensor Specifications
- Accuracy: 1C, -40 to +85C
- Resolution: .5C
Datalogger Display / Depth Sensor Pricing
LCD1 2x40, or LCD1 1x20
Back Light option
LED sign, 2x13 standard, call for larger sizes and outdoor units
|Extra Depth Sensor
INFORMATION REQUEST FORM